Our firm was established by an accomplished technology executive and investment banker whose experience suggested that many mid-market businesses were poorly served by traditional investment banks that relied heavily on a one-size-fits-all approach.
Our hybrid model capitalizes on our real-world experience building businesses and capturing wealth through mergers and acquisitions to create better results for technology companies facing growth and exit challenges. Therefore, we carefully nurture a stronger, more differentiated company as we optimize your operating model, coach your executive team, and test market your company before launching full-scale efforts that engage a range of buyers in deep discovery.
Many sellers need our personal, custom-crafted, controlled approach to optimally sell their company. With our expertise in strategy, operations, finance, and M&A, our team rounds out your executive team’s skill set to generate stronger performance.
Our core values are developed from four fundamental understandings:
- Building a valuable technology company is hard. We respect you, the entrepreneur for your intelligence, sacrifice, persistence, and good fortune.
- Our expertise is rare, hard to acquire, and impactful.
- Your legacy is impacted by how well we guide you through the most important transaction of your life.
- Our values are the basis of our performance:
- Stay Mission-Focused
- Create Impactful Outcomes
- Be Collaborative and Respectful
- Be Transparent and Accountable
How we are different than other M&A firms
We are experienced practitioners who have actually started, run, and sold companies of our own. We’ve been CEO’s, investment bankers and executives in start-up’s, mid-market companies and Fortune 500 enterprises. We’ve faced the challenges you face every day and know how buyers evaluate and acquire companies.
Founder and Managing Partner
Growth Practice Leader